RE: images in tables

by "Shay Jones" <shay(at)wcnet.net>

 Date:  Sat, 17 Apr 1999 06:07:02 -0500
 To:  "Lonna Poland" <lonna(at)granbury.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lonna,

This format should work for aligning your text and images to the top of the
cell;

To pad your cells you can pad either the entire table as in;
or you can pad an individual cell;
end result;

And, as was pointed out earlier, make sure you have your </td> tab
immediately after your image and/or text.  This is very important.

Additionally, you can use Cascading Style Sheets to insert margins, padding
and indentations in your text.  This is probably the easiest way to
manipulate text and images the table areas.

I make extensive use of tables and style sheets on my web site - You're
welcome to look over the source for any help there.

Shay
Bare Tranquility Web Design
http://www.shay.de
shay(at)shay.de  /  shay(at)Bayou.uh.edu
Member of the HTML Writer's Guild
http://www.hwg.org/