Fw: How do I make this page fade-in effect?

by "Andy Innes" <innax(at)icon.co.za>

 Date:  Sat, 28 Sep 2002 00:24:43 +0200
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
 That's because the meta tag you are viewing is set to 'site'. These
transitions can also be set to 'page'

 try this for example - just copy and paste the code into the head content
of
a page you'd like to test it on and it will do the transition in IE when
clicking on a link to the next page:

content="revealTrans(Duration=2.0,Transition=3)">