Re: Weird Picture - Help

by "Shay" <shay(at)wcnet.net>

 Date:  Wed, 11 Mar 1998 19:29:45 -0600
 To:  "Jason Lewis Hunt" <jlhunt(at)iamerica.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Seems you have a problem with the screen resolution.  I view my screen at
1028x764 and on my browser your screen image is doubled.  Since your
background is a part of your actual image, try to make your background image
at least 1200 pixels wide, and force the extended background to the right of
the image details.  That may allow you to center your image on a small
resolution.  It will, of course, be off-centered on the larger resolutions,
but at least the background will remain consistent.