Re: Cheap Glossy Paper

by "Franchesca Havas" <ches(at)io.com>

 Date:  Fri, 5 Jun 1998 16:16:05 -0500
 To:  "HWG Graphics List" <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
First check to see what weight paper you printer can handle and make sure
you purchase within that weight. Otherwise you are going to have star wheel
tracks on you almost perfect print out. We made that mistake and it was a
nightmare. We ended up having to order the paper directly from Epson because
no one make it the weight we needed that did not clog the heck out of our
print heads.

Ches