Re: Flash page

by "Brian V Bonini" <vincent(at)qwick.net>

 Date:  Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:40:08 -0500
 To:  <dave(at)davesdesign.com>
 Cc:  "HWG Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dave,
You can do this by changing the width and height
to 100% then add
topmargin=0 leftmargin=0 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0
to the body tag.
You can also do this with frames, there is a good tutorial
on this at
http://colinmoock.iceinc.com/webdesign/flash/fillthewindow.html

-Brian

http://www.davesdesign.com/paint.htm