Re: getting started. need suggestions.

by "Debra Sawyers" <dsawyers(at)ptd.net>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Jan 2000 13:50:31 -0500
 To:  "Dmitry Murashev" <dimur(at)mail.ru>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
That's the key to it right there.  They aren't licensed.  There are quite a
few user groups and guys out there with burners who will sell them for $50
or trade you for a copy of one of your programs.  These are illegal copies
with no documentation or support.  When we list prices, we are listing the
price for a licensed copy boxed from the manufacturer/software company.
Adobe Photoshop runs about $550 US like they've said.  Macromedia Flash for
about $250.  I was able to get Corel Photopaint from a special at Xoom.com
for $70.  But it was the fully licensed, still boxed in the shrink wrap
version.

Deb
These software not licensed,