Re: Saving Work for Future

by "Clifford Smith" <webmaster(at)electroservice.com>

 Date:  Fri, 5 Feb 1999 20:22:11 -0500
 To:  "HWG Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I keep all mine on a Zip and/or Jaz drive.  Individual "work in progress"
sites are on Zip disks, but, once done, they go on a Jaz disk.

I can always transfer them back to Zip, or even leave them there and take
them somewhere to be viewed.  Makes an excellent way of displaying them even
if the client has dial tone for me to connect to.  And a heck of a lot
quicker.

Cliff Smith
Heartland Electronic Services
http://www.electroservice.com/