Re: Photoshop, text wrapping

by "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Sun, 7 Nov 1999 09:40:26 -0000
 To:  "Shannon Doyle" <shannon(at)oztek.net.au>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Shannon

Although the PSP6 deformation is called circle, I tried to indicate that it
actually makes the text look as if it has been mapped onto a globe in 3
dimensions - *not* curved round the outside of a circle.  Reason it's
called a circle deformation is because you first select a square or
rectangular selection, and the deformation deforms that into a circular
selection, which "squishes" anything contained within the selection so it
looks as if it's on the front surface of a sphere.

Hope that clarifies things.

Regards,
Donna
--