Re: Scanning magazine articles

by "Maggie Carr" <m.a.carr(at)decaelo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 19 Jul 2001 19:53:38 -0400
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Retyping the text might be arduous, there's also the option of OCR scanning
and then pasting the separately-scanned photos into the webpage. Unless you
don't want the text to be copied or searched, you will have much
faster-loading pages this way, and text can have links, etc., and anybody
can print the webpage if they want.

Maggie.