RE: image cutter

by "Peter Williams" <Peter.Williams(at)hendersons.com.au>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:20:24 +1000
 To:  <susanc(at)aloha.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
While it isn't a photoshop plugin;
Picture Dicer = Freeweare tool to do exactly what you want.

---From the readme file---
PictureDicer is a Freeware tool that chops any image file into several
smaller images, suitable for creating mouseover effects and
pseudo-imagemaps on Web pages. It also generates the HTML for a table to
contain the partial images and display them so they appear as the
original uncut image.

Dicer accepts and outputs the following file formats: .BMP, .DIB, .GIF,
.JPG, .PCX, .TGA and .TIF.

And the all important URL is
http://www.ziplink.net/~shoestring/dicer01.htm
or