Re: animated GIF

by "Maggie Carr" <m.a.carr(at)decaelo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:13:28 -0400
 To:  <ccyrny(at)freenet.de>,
<hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have very limited system resources, so can do very little work with yummy
things like Flash. I opened the gif in a simple PSP plug-in type animation
program. It's a 35-frame at 5 delay on a continuous loop, only 16k. It was
easy to replicate the background graphics in PSP, and throw the 'moving A'
and the blue lines around with layers.

So, it seems quite possible to do just that without flash, but why call the
file "header_flash.gif" if it isn't Flash?

My ha'penny-worth.

- Maggie.