Re: bitmapped to vector graphics conversion tool

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:32:07 -0500
 To:  "Ed Peddycoart" <epeddycoart(at)cg2.com>,
"HWG-Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You might try and see if you can find anything on zdnet. A while back I
downloaded a couple of freebies from there, I think one was called Image
Forge, I can't remember what the other one was called. I ended up deleting
them, but not because I was dissatisfied with the result. www.zdnet.com

Dusty