Re: Angled photos and Photoshop?

by "Elizabeth C. Stewart" <ecstewart(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Wed, 11 Aug 1999 21:00:53 -0400
 To:  "Henry McArthur" <gldlgst(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes, Henry!

I was just using this feature in P4 this week. Use the distort feature thru
the Transform option. Be careful with your perspective tho (don't get this
confused w/the actual perspective option under Transform) when using
distort, unless you want an artsie fartsie effect.

Lisa
EC Stewart | EC Stewart Design Studios
www.ecstewart.com