RE: monitor for graphics?

by "Peter Williams" <Peter.Williams(at)hendersons.com.au>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:21:12 +1000
 To:  "Michael Channing wilson" <webmaster(at)lucidmind.com>,
"Karen Pickel" <pegleg(at)rapidnet.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The lines Karen is upset about are over the whole screen.
The bracing wire shadows you speak of are approx 1/3 down
and 2/3 down the screen (two on 17" and larger Trinitrons).
They are horizontal brace wires that stop the vertical grid
wires from vinrating as they are struck by electrons.
They are generally only visible on large areas of light colour.

Peter Williams
LAN Support/Webmaster