Re: Critique please

by "Deborah - West Shore Computer Services" <deborah(at)t-one.net>

 Date:  Fri, 30 Oct 1998 11:41:25 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The control for your midi's does not work for me.  I hit the STOP button on
the control and it just paused the midi for about a second.  If I am at
work, or the kids are sleeping, or hey, I just don't like that particular
tune, I should be able to turn it off.  Since I was unable to, I just shut
the browser down.  The site looked nice (I liked the piano keys!) but I
didn't look much due to the music problem.

IE 4.72.3110.8
Win95
640 x 480