Re: [SPOT] Retina-e

by "janet lynne" <janet.lynne(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:45:57 -0800
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"Andrea Toniolo" <webxstyle(at)yahoo.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello,

It seems the quality of work on these lists is greatly improving!

Since you sent this to the graphics list rather than the critique list, I'm
not sure if you want the site critiqued or just the graphics.

The graphics and site itself are gorgeous!  It's innovative and modern.
This may have been my computer but a couple pages took a while to download.
I waited though.  I was a bit confused about the purpose of the site. When
you get it finished, if you can provide a translation, I would really like
to see it again.
> http://www.retina-e.com
> with:
> +name Annie
> +surname Mation
> +your web site  AnnieMation.com
  > +comment Wonderful!
> IE5.0
> 800x600
> THANX!!
>  Welcome

> http://www.andreatoniolo.com [restyling!]

HWG: hwg-graphics mailing list archives, maintained by Web Professional Association - IWA