RE: monitor for graphics?

by "Peter Williams" <Peter.Williams(at)hendersons.com.au>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Oct 1998 10:00:03 +1000
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
These Sony ES monitors are their value line models.
They are intended for small office/home desktops for
PC's running normal productivity apps.

Next up are the GS series which are aimed at corporate
desktops that want a bit better quality.

Then come the PS series which are intended for high
quality graphics work etc.

Peter Williams
LAN Support/Webmaster