Re: Thanks (was: Picture problem...)

by "Michelle Burgest" <laisha(at)geocities.com>

 Date:  Mon, 14 Sep 1998 01:18:10 -0600
 To:  "Eric Matthews" <eric(at)maxlumen.com>,
"Denise Sergent" <dsergent5(at)hotmail.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I might point out that many of AOL's partners are strictly on the internet,
AIM among them. Also, they bought ICQ, so I would beg to differ with you.

"Where are we going, and how did I get in this handbasket?"
    --Me
For a good time, call:

http://www.geocities.com/~laisha
http://www.laisha.com