Re: Gradations

by "Wendy Peck" <wpeck(at)wpeck.com>

 Date:  Fri, 1 Sep 2000 08:55:00 -0500
 To:  "Ben Ocean" <lists(at)TheWebsons.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ben,

I have a tutorial on gradations for many programs at
http://www.webreference.com/graphics/column27/. Lot's of little tricks for
how to optimize as well as the basics on how to do them, customize, etc You
are probably looking for the feature that will customize where the colors
start to change, etc. Photoshop has a lot of control for that.

Hope this helps,

Wendy

New Article 08/18: Photoshop 6 Working Review
with Wendy Peck at http://productiongraphics.com

Wendy Peck http://wpeck.com
Marketing solutions through technology