Re: for the thousandth time already....

by "Ches" <ches(at)io.com>

 Date:  Fri, 22 Jun 2001 20:10:13 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
1) If you are using HomeSite specifically go into your settings and have all
indents set to spaces instead of tabs. Set your code sweeper to preserver
tag content formatting for the TD tag.
2) Make sure that all your lines of code that are in a table cell be on ONE
line, no tabs or spaces. I.E.:
table
  tr
    td image1, image2, ect.... /td
    td image3, image4, ect.... /td
  /tr
/table
 The table cell line must be in one continuous line or you will continue to
get that "ghost" spacer in Netscape.

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas