Re: breaking graphics into tables --any software out there to do this?

by "Deborah" <deborah(at)t-one.net>

 Date:  Sat, 23 Jan 1999 08:01:05 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've tried the Picture Dicer and SmartSaverPro is better.  Why?  Because SSP
will generate clean table code.  And because SSP will allow you to make cuts
that do not have to go from end to end of the image.  Dicer doesn't support
that, but last I heard the author was going to make that feaure available in
the full version (that costs money too) of the program.  SSP also has an
image optimizer and an image map generator.

You can see an example of a complex sliced image I made as an interface for
my personal web site here:

http://www.webcatdesign.com/deborah/home.html

I could have never made these image slices in Picture Dicer.

Best regards,

Deborah