Fireworks 2 problem

by "Heidi S Shetzer" <hshetzer(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Fri, 16 Apr 1999 20:33:30 -0700
 To:  "Hwg-Graphics@Mail. Hwg. Org" <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
We just installed Dreamweaver 2 and Fireworks 2 on 30 computers.  I'm
teaching a course that shows how to use the tools.  Today I was teaching how
to make basic text images with fireworks and export them into .gif files to
put on Web pages.

On some of our computers when students clicked File--Export, the next window
they got was missing the left column.  It happened on 5 computers but not
the rest.  Is there a way to hide and then show the left column of the
Export window?  Just wondering...

Also, is anyone familiar with the instructors kits for Dreamweaver 2 and/or
Fireworks 2?

Thanks,
Heidi Shetzer, hshetzer(at)ix.netcom.com
University of California Santa Barbara
http://www.xlrn.ucsb.edu/~hshetzer/