Re: Jami's image problem

by "Jami" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Tue, 24 Jul 2001 08:50:54 -0500
 To:  "Jacqueline Sylvia" <jsylvia90(at)hotmail.com>,
<JObrien(at)witness.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
First of all, I want to thank everyone for their help in this matter. I have
read all suggestions and tried to act on as many of them as possible. A good
point is raised here, however. As good a system as we have, not everyone who
views our images will have the same advantages. I, too, like to view my
websites on as many different computers as possible, and get input from a
number of people on them. I guess that is why I've been so concerned about
getting to the bottom of this problem.......not to correct MY situation, but
to ensure that any images I create in the future are not received in the
same way by site visitors. I guess there's no way to circumvent every
problem, but I would like to think that I am giving the optimal product
possible.