Re: Camera ready

by "Mike Taylor" <lonewolf(at)one.net>

 Date:  Mon, 1 Feb 1999 20:32:26 -0500
 To:  "Kathy Siddall" <ksiddall(at)attcanada.net>,
"HWG Graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Kathy:

My understanding is that any graphic on the web will be a maximum resolution
of 70 DPI.  So nothing on the web is going to be "camera ready" to my
knowledge.

Your best bet is to have them saved in a non-web graphic format, available
for download, such as a TIFF or a BMP

Mike