Re: Logo placement

by "Paul Wilson" <webgooru(at)gte.net>

 Date:  Tue, 2 Jan 2001 09:08:26 -0500
 To:  "Dale" <dale(at)hiwaay.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> I am curious about how big and how often I should display my company logo
on
> sites that I design.  Are there any guidelines any of you could give me?
> For instance, is it OK to have your logo on every page, or should it only
be
> included on the home page?

I never use logos or links.  I expend a lot of effort driving traffic to my
customers websites so it seems counterproductive to allow any links away
from the website, even for my own benefit.  If they go off to another
website they may never return because ten minutes later they forgot why they
were there.

This is the whole point of making a website "sticky" so they have the
content they want and no distractions to deter from their experience.  Just
another point of view.

Paul Wilson
webgooru(at)gte.net