Re: site design

by "Kelly Ballard" <kellyistruly(at)home.com>

 Date:  Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:27:19 +1000
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hey Carmen,

I had previously thought that the align within the table tag relates to the
positioning of the whole table, however the align within the td tag refers
to the positioning of the text within the td.   This has worked for me
without problems for the last four years!  hehe, O'well!

As I am more of a programer than anything else, I know that spaces do not
matter.  With the exception of JavaScripts, CGI scripts and any other types
of scripts you may put on the site.  An interpretor for those languages
looks for the newline character to properly execute some of the commands.
That's put simply.  :)

To the group:
Do you know where I can get an emulator browser that shows what websites
look like on the mac and on linux?

Thanks for any help!

Kelly

Web Designer/Developer