Re: Curved paths in Photoshop

by "Earl & Cindy Douglass" <douglass(at)sprintmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 8 Dec 1997 19:12:25 -0500
 To:  <bart(at)bgrafyx.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi, I didn't see anyone else answering this so I thought I'd I'd toss my
little two cents your way.  In Illustrator, or in Adobe PhotoShop paths, you
would hold the Alt( PC) or on Mac (Option) key, then click again on the
vector point and drag the handle in the direction you'd like the next line
to go.

Cindy
douglass(at)sprintmail.com
http://www.measurespec.com/