[ot] Re: personal info

by "dVD" <david.demets(at)skynet.be>

 Date:  Tue, 8 Jun 1999 15:33:12 +0200
 To:  "hwg-graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> How about this as a way to keep off topic personal stories off the list.
> Anyone interested could simply put up their info (with picture if they
> want!) on a website and add the URL in their signature line when they post
> with questions or replies to the list :-)
>
> I am interested in knowing about others, and would probably click on
links.
> Don't know if that would work or not.
>
> Take care,
>
> Heather.

That's probably a better idea than what's happening at another mailinglist
I'm on.
It has a dedicated site where the info & pics of members are put.
The biggest problem is who is going to spend time maintaining it of course.
=)
I did once, but then quit after receiving megabytes of .jpg's and even
.bmp's in my electron-mailbox.  Anyway, all that just to say "that's a good
idea". =)

http://users.skynet.be/sky91494/david/dd/ (where's wald... david ? =) )