Re: please comment on text color

by "Heather Peel" <heather(at)thenetnow.com>

 Date:  Mon, 28 Jun 1999 23:37:44 -0400
 To:  <Mailcoyote(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

I first looked at the site in Netscape, using a 800x600 resolution.....the
text was 'barely' readable.    I could not even see any difference between
the links that Lonna mentioned were a darker colour.  The text in the menu
was not by any means easy to read in my opinion.

However, when I looked at the site in IE, there was a huge difference.   In
Netscape, the font appeared as Times New Roman, while in IE, it was much
larger and looked more like an Arial type font.   I could also see it was a
brighter blue than in Netscape (although my eyes would prefer it to be
larger or brighter still).   I suspect your coding is only geared to IE.
Please have a look at it in Netscape.   If you can't, I would be happy to
forward you a screen capture so you can see it as I do ?

Overall, the site was far more attractive in IE.
Hope this helps...

Heather