Re: SPAM SPAM (Re: Vote!)

by "L.J. Kendrick, Internet Consultant" <webdiva(at)jcwebdesigns.com>

 Date:  Mon, 16 Feb 1998 22:40:47 -0500
 To:  <cramer(at)falconweb.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes, I can believe it Andrew, and although it annoys me, I merely deleted it,
rather than add fuel to the fire.

I'm sure I'm going to annoy a few others on this list, as well as the list
guides (again) when I clearly state that the most powerful key on your keyboard
is the Almighty Delete Key.

Best Regards,

L. Joy Kendrick, Internet Consultant and Owner
JC Web Designs - Internet Development with Class and Style
http://www.jcwebdesigns.com/
E-mail:  webdiva(at)jcwebdesigns.com / joy_kendrick(at)msn.com
ICQ:  2834737
Jesus Saves, Moses Invests, But only Buddha pays Dividends.