Re: graphics produced in Publisher '98

by "Franchesca Havas" <ches(at)io.com>

 Date:  Mon, 22 Mar 1999 13:23:05 -0600
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well speaking as someone looking at it from a monitor that just blew it's
video card and can only view in 256 color it looks as if you have too much
fuzziness happening and the background in not transparent. What other art
programs do you have? In higher res though others will see something
different. But most office employees have to put up with standardized
monitors and computers and most will be viewing it at  256.

Sincerely,
F. Havas