Re: Wireframe 3D

by "Paul Wilson" <webgooru(at)gte.net>

 Date:  Wed, 21 Mar 2001 07:18:11 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>,
"Michael Jon Muehlendorf" <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You can do this with Micrografix Simply 3D.    I picked it up at a computer
show last week when I was shopping for upgrades.  It looked pretty awesome
and surprisingly for the low price - it was.  I paid $29.00 for it.

Paul Wilson
webgooru(at)gte.net