Re: cube

by "Michelle Burgest" <laisha(at)geocities.com>

 Date:  Tue, 23 Jun 1998 07:27:48 -0600
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Xara Cube.

www.xara.com/xara3D/

"If I had my life to live over, I would try to make more mistakes.  I would
relax. I would climb more mountains and swim more rivers. I would pick more
daisies. I would have more actual troubles and fewer imaginary ones."
      - Don Herold -

For a good time, call:

http://www.geocities.com/~laisha
http://www.concentric.net/~laisha