Re: Euromark

by "Franchesca Havas" <ches(at)io.com>

 Date:  Mon, 26 Oct 1998 22:31:20 -0600
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fontpack/default.htm

Thanks! found the win 98, NT 5.0 one which is what I needed.

Ches
aka Chiara Francesca

"Bobbin??  BOBBIN??!  WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BOBBINS!!!"
 - Oznog, Chairman of "Everything Except Garb Corp"
:>etc. with the Euro symbol included. find it at www.microsoft.com
:>
:
:Yep
:
:www.microsoft.com/windows/euro/
:
:
:Corn�
:
:--
:  "I believe that the popular culture in America deals with the spectacle
:of sex and violence that can't be dealt with comfortably by the church. I
:mean  the  Judeo-Christian  ethic  is  not  equipped  to embrace anything
:that investigates fear of exhilaration in  sex and violence. I think that
:is the arena in which it is played out in popular culture"
:                                                            --David Bowie
: