Useful info (Was: Re: transparent logo in a java script)

by "Paul Stevenson" <p.stevenson(at)virgin.net>

 Date:  Fri, 21 May 1999 16:18:35 +0100
 To:  "Karen A. Davis" <lpl(at)ci.lawrence.ks.us>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dear Friends,

A few people on this list did me some nice favours this week.

Not only as a token of my appreciation (I was going to do it anyway), but
also as a simple act of human kindness, I'd like to recommend those of you
that use Photoshop can pick up a lot of useful stuff by lurking on the
Photoshop list.

Rather than clog up your inbox further with all of *that* info, (I
understand some of us might be so busy you haven't even read this far!) for
those that are interested, just drop me a line direct and I'd be happy to
forward the info to you.

Sorry I can't help out with your request here Karen, but maybe the links at
the end would be a good place to start...

Have a nice weekend and stay cool.

Bye for now,

Paul Stevenson
Inside leg: 31"