Re: Background question

by "Lonna Poland" <lonna(at)granbury.com>

 Date:  Sun, 23 May 1999 14:17:35 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I widened it in =
>PhotoShop 4, but when I used it, there were horizontal seams everywhere.
>
>Can someone please tell me how I can fix this?

In Photoshop you open your left edge background.  Click on your background
canvas color and change the palette with your color selector to match the
background of the graphic you are working with.  Once that color is matched
click alt-i-s.  You will then see the screen to add to your canvas
borders... you will see a sectioned square.  Click on the middle left part.
When you pick that, it will only add to the right side of your background
graphic and not disturb the left side.  Then under width, change the number
to 2000.  Click ok.  That should do it. Write to me if you have any
problems.

Lonna

LIGHTNING DESIGNS
Web Page Design