Re: web design -- one Photoshop file with everything ??

by "Lonna Poland" <lonna(at)granbury.com>

 Date:  Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:45:25 -0500
 To:  "Graphics list" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>If one uses Photoshop to layout a given page --- the resulting file is
>used as a guide only -- not actually incorporated into the site
>somehow? It just seems to me that doing all that work in Photoshop adds
>to the time of completing the project.

Right!  By the time you use Photoshop to make a zillion layers you could
have recoded the whole page many times :)  I think he must be insecure in
his knowledge of anything BUT Photoshop.   Someone needs to tell him to get
a good HTML program, one that has a way to instantly view his changes as he
builds the page.  I tried Arachnophilia and it has more features than I've
ever seen in a FREE web design program. You can just go back and forth
between your text window and your display window....it has an inner browser
that matches closely with IE.  It's downloadable from Tucows sites.

Lonna