Re: thumbnails

by "Phil Yardley" <phil.yardley(at)p-inet.co.uk>

 Date:  Mon, 5 Apr 1999 20:44:25 +0100
 To:  "Amanda Bil" <amanda_bil(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I would suspect it has something to do with the way AOL (probably) handles
the JavaScript Document.Write command..

I would try to use standard HTML and forget about the JavaScript in this
instance (there is nothing on the page that cannot be created using standard
tables)

Hope this helps

Phil Yardley
Precision Internet