Re: Download

by "Attila" <hati(at)technologist.com>

 Date:  Wed, 29 Jul 1998 19:47:15 +0800
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi All,

I can't help myself this time arround, so here's my 2 cents worth:

This list and almost every single one I have ever subscribed are much like
real life, in the  way, that you get useful information amongst useless
ones. Just go to any shop, store etc. at your local shopping centre, where
half the stuff available is junk, the other is not. Likewise, ask half of
the shop assistants. Garbage will be the answer. The other half will help
you find out what you want. In short: there is no way one will get just one
or the other. So why do we keep complaining about it time after time ?
Wouldn't that come under "useless" definition? Tell the truth I really
couldn't care less whether X, Z or Y member of this list is in or out, just
as they wouldn't worry about my subscription to this (or any other) list, so
why bother sending your "resignation" ?
The fact is no matter what we do or how strongly someone would try enforcing
rules on the list, we will still need to selectively read the postings. It
is a fact of life, like it or not. So please, let's grow up a little more
and just ignore those. PLEASE ....

Attila