Re: Pink Backgrounds in IE 4.0

by "S Ross" <sross(at)sssnet.com>

 Date:  Thu, 16 Apr 1998 23:08:25 -0400
 To:  "Kevin Johnson" <seron(at)adelphia.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've had the same problem.  It looks white with Netscape, right?
IE is a little pickier about what constitutes "white".

As silly as this will sound, I fixed the problem I had with
images with a white BG made in PS by resaving the
images in Paint Shop Pro, making sure the background
color was indeed R=255, G=255, B=255  white.

I'm sure there are other ways to fix it.  This is the way
I do it.

S Ross
http://www.dreamfires.com
http://www.ablaze.net
Affordable Site Design and Hosting
---
He who really wants to do something, finds a way;
He who doesn't; finds an excuse.