Re: Can photoshop slice vs. imagestyler

by "Deborah" <deborah(at)t-one.net>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:00:50 -0400
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've tried Dicer and found it very limiting, but it has a nice price.  ;)  I
now use Ulead's SmartSaverPro for slicing images and find it to be easy and
able to handle complex slices, unlike Dicer.  It also produces clean HTML to
insert into your page.  AND, best of all, it can be used as a plugin right
inside of your image editor (PS, PSP, etc.) or as a standalone application.
I believe Ulead offers a 15-day trial version.

http://www.ulead.com

Deborah