Re: hexidecimal

by "David Yancey" <profsworld(at)email.msn.com>

 Date:  Thu, 5 Feb 1998 17:01:24 -0600
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
In hexidecimal color you can use any combination of the 6 fields say for
instance on my page I have my background set for #00054a

which translates to a midnight blue.  I also realize that it is not a
"browser safe".  The 256 color monitor defaults to a dark blue which is
satisfactory. So to answer your question in short.  Yes you can