Re: images/layout

by cribbs(at)isgroup.net (Derriel Cribbs)

 Date:  Fri, 17 Apr 1998 15:51:47 -0400
 To:  "Richard Boggs" <R_Boggs(at)bigfoot.com>
 Cc:  "HWG - Graphics List" <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Richard,

I liked the site. Nice layout, nice mousover menu which works great. Image
size was decent and relatively quick to load. I am surfing in 1024 x 768 and
the banner image was a bit small, but that is expected. I'd say you are
right on the mark with that site. Congratulations, my friend.

Sincerely,
-Derriel
Derriel S. Cribbs
Network Administrator