Re: Plug-ins in Paint Shop Pro not working...

by "Derek Wittman" <djwittman(at)geocities.com>

 Date:  Wed, 21 Jan 1998 13:53:05 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
As Wayne Sinkey wrote:

WS>I went through the same process and found you had to d/l a file called
WS>MSVCRT10.DLL and load it in your windows dir.  After that they pluggins
WS>work fine.  I will find the address for that file.

Yes, I am a newbie to the list (and will probably get some assorted mail
regarding the naivete (sp? (I'm an engineer, too, and my spelling resembles
that of my profession) and have been lurking about a week.  And I'm not a
good graphics artist - that's why I am here!  Anyway, seeing this suggesting
made me think of efficiency - as everything does.  It's my job.  Industrial
Engineer, by degree, or the 'clipboard-carrying efficiency expert.'  Well, I
am no expert, but a small suggestion.  Instead of hunting down a teeny-tiny
.dll file (the nemesis to anyone who wants to do anything in windows), has
anyone thought of emailing it to Kinan?  (I don't happen to have it, and so
far don't need it).  Saves time:

a) don't have to look for the URL
b) don't have to have the receiver of the URL look for the file, too.

Small tip.  Hardly relevant.  I'll shut up now.

Derek Wittman
Engineer / Naval Architect
Maritime Services Div.
wittmand(at)saic.com (or reply above!)