Re: Fireworks

by "Jean Yates - Avalon of Oregon" <avalonwine(at)proaxis.com>

 Date:  Wed, 2 Aug 2000 15:29:15 -0700
 To:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane_Bergeron?= <stephberg(at)videotron.ca>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
How about dodge and burn? Those are two effects I have not been able to
reporduce in Fireworks.

And in Photoshop, you can select a area and just apply changes to that area-
can you do that in Fireworks? I have hunted and hunted through help sites
and their manual and can't find out how.

Thanks!
Jean Yates
Avalon of Oregon
201 SW 2nd Street