Re: Question about fonts

by "Tim Whitcombe" <tim(at)ringsoft.demon.co.uk>

 Date:  Wed, 14 Nov 2001 12:21:02 -0000
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Lonna

You can declare a list of fonts, and the browser checks the list until
it finds one it has and uses that. Such as...

Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif

"Times New Roman", Times, serif

The point is to include fonts which are as similar as possible, and
include PC and Mac versions.

You can put these straight in the HTML, or better, in a style sheet.

Phyllis ATT?

Sorry, never hard of her....

Tim.
              http://www.ringsoft-designs.co.uk