Re: PSP7 beta

by "Bones1924" <Bones1924(at)email.msn.com>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Aug 2000 20:39:30 -0500
 To:  <mgraham(at)netway.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes I am.   Beta 4 is out now though .  Do you still want to install 3 or
you going to go ahead with 4?  If you do be sure to read the info at the
site.  It is important that you delete the registry settings or it could
cause problems later.  If you still need help yell.  I have to run to Quick
Trip to get some cancer sticks but will be around most of the weekend after
that if you have troubles don't hesitate to ask.

~Bonesy~
Mayor Newbieville PSP
Proud PRIVATE PSP Beta tester
http://www.psptoybox.com