Learning Photoshop

by "Patti" <gidget(at)home.gelsen-net.de>

 Date:  Mon, 15 Mar 1999 20:42:30 +0100
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

I totally agree with you about learning Photoshop.  I've been wanting the
program for years, but felt it was too pricey.  I first learned with the
earliest versions of PSP and upgraded a couple of times, then I went out and
bought the Micrografx Webtricity Suite which I really like.  But now I am
living in Germany and my boyfriend has Photoshop and I've been trying to
learn it.  Trouble is his is a german version and I am just learning the
language.  I'm getting around a little bit just by using common sense and
knowing what certain tools are.  And some online pages on tips have helped,
but just can't use the Photoshop tutorials until I learn the language
better.

Patti