Re: Dingbat Fonts

by "Kathy" <ksiddall(at)attcanada.net>

 Date:  Sun, 6 Jun 1999 11:26:33 -0700
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Download a copy of FontLister. It is a free utility that when you view
'Uninstalled fonts' , select one font, install font - the entire folder of
these fonts will appear in your graphics program until you exit font lister.
No need to worry about your windows/fonts folder being overloaded.

This utility also lets you view your fonts all at once with options to print
a catalogue of all of your fonts.
 If you have problems finding the program let me know and I will e-mail it
to you.

>     Now that I have some kewl "Dingbat" fonts downloaded, HOW DO I GET
THEM