Re: Hopefully relevant font problem

by "Karin Ransdell" <kransdell(at)squishedmosquito.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Sep 2000 13:36:01 -0500
 To:  <tjtmd(at)attglobal.net>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I could be wrong (like it's the first time, right?), but that nasty monotype
output is probably a notepad default, since notepad's primary function is as
an ASCII text editor.  At least I've never found a way to change it.  In a
pinch, I find that Wordpad will let me format and/or save in different
processor formats.